Why Join Our Team?
- Citing its ongoing commitment to employee development, maternity and parental leave allowances, assistance with retirement planning, and attention to work-life balance, Mediacorp named Prairie North Health Region one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for 2013.
- Our health region puts the patient and family first and is continually looking to improve the way we deliver top-quality care. We need your help!
- Third largest Region in the province.
- The only Region with two Regional Hospitals.
- Job opportunities in both rural and urban settings.
- Home to Saskatchewan's only provincial psychiatric rehabilitation hospital - Saskatchewan Hospital which has the province's only Forensic Services program.
- Home to Canda's only border city - Lloydminster ranked #1 in Western Canada for Best Places to Live by Moneysense Magazine.
- According to the Financial Post's Emily Mathiel - North Battleford is one of 10 towns and cities on the cusp of a boom where an entrepreneur might want to set up shop.
- In close proximity to many lakes, golf courses and other outdoor recreational opportunities for the whole family.
Prairie North Health Region provides a coordinated network of health services to over 71,116 residents. Services are delivered to a diverse population including urban, rural, and First Nations. Prairie North Health Region has corporate adminstrative offices in North Battleford with sattelite offices in Lloydminster and Meadow Lake.
There are many opportunities for employment with Prairie North Health Region. Our list of hard to recruit positions includes: RN/RPN, physiotherapist, speech-language pathologist, occupational therapist, psychologist, pharmacist, medical lab technologist, and sonographer. We offer bursaries or recruitment incentives for individuals interested in these opportunities.
External Application for Employment
For information on some of the communities in Prairie North, please refer to their websites as per the links below:
There are local community colleges in Lloydminster, North Battleford, and Meadow Lake. Lakeland College is located in Lloydminster, while Northwest Regional College has campuses in North Battleford and Meadow Lake.