Individuals hired into a "hard to recruit" classification may be eligible for an employment incentive.
In order to apply for an employment incentive, please complete the application below.
Application for Employment Incentives – All applications are subject to approval and must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a new employee to the Saskatchewan Health Authority (former Prairie North Health Region).
- Must be hired in a Permanent Full Time or Permanent Part Time hard to recruit position.
- Must apply within 3 months from date of hire (Applications received outside of this time frame will not be considered).
Students enrolled in a program for a "hard to recruit" position may be eligible for a bursary grant.
In order to apply for a bursary grant, please complete the application below.
Application for Bursary Grants – All applications are subject to approval and must the following criteria:
- Must be in the final year of studies for a hard to recruit position.
- Must be in an accredited training program recognized by Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Must have a satisfactory criminal record check including vulnerable sector search.
Individuals hired into a "hard to recruit" classification may be eligible for relocation assistance in accordance with the Saskatchewan Health Authority Relocation Procedure. Please inquire with your Hiring Manager or Human Resources Department about eligibility.
Please note that all applications for employment incentives, bursary grants and relocation assistance will be assessed based on organizational needs, available funding, enrolment and completion dates.
For further details, please contact:
Phone – (306) 440-4280
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org